Race Sim Studio today announced via RaceDepartment and their email list a 4th car in the GT pack, the Lanzo V12. Which, of course, bears absolutely no resemblance to a late model Lamborghini whatsoever. Here is their announcement: Continue reading → Race Sim Studio Announces Their Upcoming Lambo, excuse me, Lanzo V12
Page 2 of 2
First off, thank you to all of the amazing subscribers and viewers who made 2017 an amazing year for me by way of sim racing. Continue reading → 4,000 Subscribers / 2017 by the Numbers
Check out the new video I posted regarding where RaceRoom Racing Experience stands as we start 2018.
In this video, I take a look at how RaceRoom stacks up in terms of graphics, sound, FFB/physics/handling, AI/single player, multiplayer and more. Here is the skinny: Continue reading → New Video Posted – An Updated Review of RaceRoom Racing Experience
Thank you for visiting!
This official website for SimRacing604 will be used to bring you not only the latest news for SimRacing604, but also as a platform for sim racing news in general, and to keep you on top of what projects I’m working on.
Stay tuned for more, and please check the channel for the latest videos here:
Check back to this post often for updates on what videos are bouncing around my head, and then head to my Sim Racing YouTube Page to view the latest videos.
- SimXperience AccuForce / SimCommander Settings
Automobilista 2018 Review My Top 5 Cars in RaceRoom
- My Top 5 Cars and Top 5 Mod Tracks for Assetto Corsa
- Updated Tuning Guide
- Gran Turismo Sport Monza Endurance Race
- Ferrari 330 P4 at Nordschleife Replay
- Road America for RaceRoom
- A Full Lap at Nordschleife with the Formula Student on a Single Charge
- La Festa Cavallino Races (x3)
- Best Free PC Racing Sim Games
- A Second Chance for Raceroom’s 911 Cup and GT4 Cayman